Hot chocolate by the fireplace. Snowflakes floating lightly from the sky. “Winter Wonderland” playing softly from your Alexa. The holidays are fast approaching and the gifting season has arrived.
When it comes to gifting, I always want my gifts to be either sustainable or unique (double points for both!). I have found that these attributes are the best ways to make someone smile. To prevent last minute gift-stress, POP! is here to be your holiday hero and present you with a shopping gift guide!
- POP! December Pop-Up on Saturday, December 3 from 1-3 PM on the ground floor of USC
- Frugalista in Columbia Heights (and go get yourself a nearby Krispy Kreme donut afterwards)
- Current Boutique on 14th Street (curated mix of both luxury and mass market fashion)
- Miss. Pixie’s (home goods and vintage art + postcards)
- Secondi in Dupont Circle (luxury consignment, but worth the splurge)
- Downtown Holiday Market (Nov 18-Dec 23 from 12-8 PM daily near 8th and F St NW)
- Shops Made in DC in Georgetown (includes a new pop-up from female-run candle-maker District Heroines)